Success Model For The Young & Vibrant
Format(s): Soft Cover Print
About The Book
- This book introduces youth to real life.
- It informs and liberates young people.
- It improves young people’s quality of life.
- It is a solution to young people’s problems.
- It helps young people to live a balanced life.
- It helps young people to discover their calling.
- It helps young people to cope with peer pressure.
- It helps young people to minimise their mistakes.
- It reduces the gap between fantasy and real issues.
- It helps young people to maximise their performance.
- It restores the dignity of a young person in the society.
- It inspires young people to walk the journey of success.
- It helps young people to manage their lives in a healthy way.
- It gives young people a broader picture of the road to success.
- It addresses issues and challenges that pertain to young people.
- It gives young people a strong and solid foundation to build on.
- It helps young people to dig the best for themselves out of this life.
About The Author
Author: Kgomotso Lekoma
Kgomotso was born in Ga-Rankuwa (North-West of Pretoria). She obtained her B.Com degree at the University of Durban Westville (now called University of KwaZulu-Natal – Westville Campus) and her Masters in Business Administration (MBA) at the De Montfort University (UK). She has given motivational talks at different academic institutions, organisations, churches and radio stations. She is the founder and director of Motivation Direct.
She went through what the majority of South Africans went through – a tough and rough life. Her experiences gave her insight in life and placed her in a position to assist others to walk the journey of life successfully. Determination and self-motivation gave her hope to succeed in life. She is an example of someone who came from nothing to something; from zero to hero.
Her calling is to motivate people and assist them to bring the best out of themselves, and then to impact people around them positively. She is strategically positioned to inspire people to walk the journey of success.