Living Life to the Fatest
Author: Leonard Mashao
Formats: eBook and Soft Cover
ABOUT THE BOOK
This book was written mainly for people who aspire to dream, set goals and accomplish them. It highlights the fact that however bad you may think the situation is, it is not that bad! It is dedicated to and aimed at celebrating every single person who contributed to the author’s life. It is also a big wish to motivate kids to realise that there is always a way forward. Growing up can be a roller-coaster, but with good support and an open mind you can ace the puzzle called life to your satisfaction.
The book also highlights the importance of a continuous sense of hope as well as dealing with issues diligently. Maproeza went through all the steps that a normal child in South Africa experiences, kept on dreaming, gathered what he could from every situation, and survived until today.
Key principles in the book are:
- Accept the now.
- Be principled.
- When given opportunities, choose a path of significance.
- Enjoy the journey of life and pay attention.
- Recognise the greatness within you and others.
- Find your place in the world.
- Make a difference for the better.
- Learn to see virtues cloaked in vices and vices cloaked in virtues.
Maproeza’s mission is to add value to others’ lives while improving his own.
READ THIS BOOK. IT RELATES TO YOU!